SYS VSYS Dashcams

Mad Starve

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi folks,

recently I decided to mount a 2CH dashcam on my bike.
Considering few options and prices here in europe, I gave a try to pretending high end chinese dashcam SYS VSYS https://sysmotocam.aliexpress.com/store/733519

Damn what have I done...:rolleyes:

I ordered an M6 for around 100 bucks here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32852578601.html
Technically it looks ok but......

First issue, buttons sometimes activates by themselves which can result in stopping the record.
Second issue, gsensor sometimes bugs and all new files are locked, even with sensor setting to the lowest 0 over 4.
Third issue, firmware is limited to 10 locked files and overwirtes the oldest locked file ! I've lost hours of video because of this terrible design !
:(
Fourth issue to the climax, when I asked the vendor for firmware update or main unit replacement he told me to set gsensor to 1 and doesn't answer since then !
:mad:
Then I learn that ordering on aliexpress means there will be no warranty or aftersales because you can't leave a feedback or open a dispute passed 15 days, dishonest sellers like SYS are covered by aliexpress.

Conclusion, never order anything from this SYS seller or anything pricey from any chinese marketplace because if there's a problem you'll be screwed over.:cry:

Which is why I paid 80% more on Amazon … Blueskysea works a year later quite well.

You're right. I should have paid 50 more to get one from amazon.fr
Lesson learned.

Hi folks,

recently I decided to mount a 2CH dashcam on my bike.
Considering few options and prices here in europe, I gave a try to pretending high end chinese dashcam SYS VSYS

Damn what have I done...:rolleyes:

I ordered an M6 for around 100 bucks here
Technically it looks ok but......

First issue, buttons sometimes activates by themselves which can result in stopping the record.
Second issue, gsensor sometimes bugs and all new files are locked, even with sensor setting to the lowest 0 over 4.
Third issue, firmware is limited to 10 locked files and overwirtes the oldest locked file ! I've lost hours of video because of this terrible design !
:(
Fourth issue to the climax, when I asked the vendor for firmware update or main unit replacement he told me to set gsensor to 1 and doesn't answer since then !
:mad:
Then I learn that ordering on aliexpress means there will be no warranty mod or aftersales because you can't leave a feedback or open a dispute passed 15 days, dishonest sellers like SYS are covered by aliexpress.

Conclusion, never order anything from this SYS seller or anything pricey from any chinese marketplace because if there's a problem you'll be screwed over.:cry:
I am fairly sure that some people on here have bought one of these systems. Are they any good and where did you mount the cameras? I've got a Tiger 1050 non sport and was thinking under the nose cone and on the rear rack. I have a Drift Ghost XL on my helmet but I tend to forget to start it recording when I go out so wanted something I could fit and forget. I was contemplating getting another Ghost XL but they are not exactly discreet.

Back