Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Dod LS300W + 32GB Class 10 Samsung Plus
getting tired trying contact DOD

they simple don´t give a SHhh~~

BVxaJSX.jpg

0omrqNo.png

Somewhere in other forum that have an representative registered ,trying patiently again.
no ask what forum , i don´t wish do other forums propaganda.
eZkA2XM.jpg

more emails.
4QMbVSB.jpg

DOD Canada are probably not interested in serving grey market cameras bought over the internet.
I have also tried to get the latest LS300W Firmware for my GT300W, but no luck so far even from FoxOffer.

Gurkha9 said:
DOD Canada are probably not interested in serving grey market cameras bought over the internet.
I have also tried to get the latest LS300W Firmware for my GT300W, but no luck so far even from FoxOffer.

been trying on Dod World , Dod Canada , TioTech

everywhere. they simple not giving a crap.

It's just a matter of time until a version surfaces, hopefully sooner rather than later.

jokiin said:
Gurkha9 said:
It's just a matter of time until a version surfaces, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Which version are you looking for?

my point is , they put on website , them they removed
so Go , and Go , the version rolling on Net is most actual ? or Current production Cams got an Newer Firmware but they dont even care tells.

so you never know if they removed for the lols.Or if they removed because a bug related.

funny clowns not even answering emails.

GeorgesNJR said:
jokiin said:
Gurkha9 said:

Which version are you looking for?

my point is , they put on website , them they removed

I've done the same before, usually it means there was a bug and they've pulled it for that reason, I have what I would think is a newer version of firmware and it is still buggy, giving you a newer version isn't always better if it still has issues

at a guess they are still trying to work it out

There will be a new firmware released soon for GT300W. I think they worried somebody copy the firmware, so they removed the link for firmware.
DOD don't sell to customer directly.

GeorgesNJR said:
Gurkha9 said:

been trying on Dod World , Dod Canada , TioTech

everywhere. they simple not giving a crap.

It is not possible to get latest firmware for LS300W, but the new firmware for GT300W will be released soon. Please wait for 2 to 3 days.

billknow said:
It is not possible to get latest firmware for LS300W, but the new firmware for GT300W will be released soon. Please wait for 2 to 3 days.

how are they going to manage updates for the LS300W then, it needs them, it's buggy at the moment

Buy a VicoVation... I get emails within 10mins of sending one off and thats regular, firmware attached to emails upon request, brochures, names of key contacts I can liaise with... they are brilliant.

Blackvue, ITB, DOD are all a bunch of thieving clowns... I seriously don't know why people bother with products that offer terrible support, nasty video output, video bit rate that is less than that of the regular smartphone and overpricing.

i Waiting for Vico WF-1

will be using Dod LS300W i don´t care in buy another camera if WF-1 match my expectations.

Back