the car battery of my 750S using the 970X 2channel infrared.

sblvro

Reaction score
Country
United States
The car battery of my mclaren 750S spider has died twice with the parking mode of my 970X 2 channel infrared activated. The first is probably understandable since when the PPF shop was installing the film, the car was not plugged in(battery charger). the second time, just recently, the parking mode was on continuously and dashcam was also on? I noticed as the light was on. the battery charger was plugged in to keep the battery fresh. after a few days(I don't recall-a week), the car's battery is dead as in flat dead. the tender was showing errors. Is it the continuous recording of the blackvue that caused this or was it a defective tender? The blackvue system is configured to turn off at 12.3 volts. But if the tender is keeping the power on, then it probably destroyed the tender? any suggestions? I got a new tender from the dealer and it seems to be working(bad first tender) as well as I added the blackvue to automatically turn off after 1 hour. any suggestions. will the blackvue turn on for impact or person activity in parking mode if its off after one hour?

Back