The last thing I ever expected to see on the road.

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I was coming home from getting a Christmas tree yesterday afternoon. Coming back from a tree place that is out in the middle of no where. I went home a different way then I went to and waiting in the middle of the road I happen to come across this.
I'll let the video speak for itself, but this is the last thing I ever expected to see on the road.

Maaaan i wish i sould have a "driveway" like that, sadly here its hard to find a house thats more then 500 M from the next house, and to be honest i would prefer + 1000 M or better yet Aussie distances in the outback.

sadly here its hard to find a house thats more then 500 M from the next house
There is little bit of what I tend to term as the middle of nowhere. You drive down a road like that and see one or two houses.

That area though was after just leaving a place that sales Christmas trees.

Most towns put a welcome sign, that's a funny way to say I'm happy to see you

One of the videos on the Mini 0806 website is of me driving past Europe's largest dildo shop - I had to mute the audio as I was getting too carried away!

I might buy one from the local one to just do a good deed and leave in the middle of the road around here for some lucky lady (or open minded guy). Imagine that!

hehe yeah i think some one need some welding work on the bottom of ther car :D make me remember the morris we had when i was a kid, it had a huge hole in the passenger footwell.

Over here we have cats eyes in the middle of the road. I see over there you have japs eye in the roads. :p

That's so wrong Rev, yet well said :cool:

That was a good laugh! Was there someone hiding in the trees to the side of the road recording peoples reactions? Maybe will show up on You Tube?

The whole point of this forum is for seeing dicks on the roads :)
tumblr_mpg1xt7I4k1qb3qkho1_400.gif

That was a good laugh! Was there someone hiding in the trees to the side of the road recording peoples reactions? Maybe will show up on You Tube?
The other people with me thought the same thing.

Back