The main site top picture disappeared

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad (the best dashcam in the world!)
enjoy (?),
Mtz

Attachments

• dct.jpg
    dct.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 272
I'm experimenting with a different template. I put back one picture but I am seeing if I can make the site more consistent. I'm not there yet!

I am not a designer, not even an artist.
But sometimes I have ideas, so I tried to make some connection between latest site banner and some correlation with dashcams.

And even we can make a contest and the winner will receive some smileys from happy users.

enjoy,
Mtz

PS: all people which are artists, designers, everybody which can draw better than me, please don't laugh. :lol:

Attachments

• cropped-DashCamRoad2-info.jpg
    cropped-DashCamRoad2-info.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 266
Thanks for the suggestion Mtz. My plan is to remove the picture(s) and just have a logo on top. I am a fan of simple / clean designs. Want to make the forum and main site consistent (same header / menus). Just don't have the time right now to make all the changes I have in mind.

I was thinking you want something simple and clean because used black and white. Chinese users don't like this style and you can understand this if looking at their sites full of chinese-style-bling-bling. :mrgreen: But we don't have more than 1 forum user until now.

On the above picture is the GPS location of Toronto (even in the picture is desert) :lol: and the date is when the user called admin joined this forum.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize the coordinates were for Toronto! Really the picture is likely temporary.

Back