ThiEYE 4K i60 Sports Camera 1.5 Inch Ultra-wide Angle Lens12MP

ljw2k

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at resolutions lower down the page in the specs it say nothing about 4K

Side By Side Comparison and too me comes out top.

I found a video compared ThiEYE newest action camera T5 with GoPro Hero 4 Black on YouTube.
Which one is better do you think?

I found a video compared ThiEYE newest action camera T5 with GoPro Hero 4 Black on YouTube.
Which one is better do you think?
Ahhh... I was debating between ThiEYE i60 or AKASO EK7000 to be used as a dash cam, but the ThiEYE T5 recording seems very clear, for 2-3 times the price, is it very durable and reliable? If so, I might hold off until it reaches USA market...

Ahhh... I was debating between ThiEYE i60 or AKASO EK7000 to be used as a dash cam, but the ThiEYE T5 recording seems very clear, for 2-3 times the price, is it very durable and reliable? If so, I might hold off until it reaches USA market...
Yes, I think T5 is a reliable 4K action camera. I am going to buy one when it can be available on AliExpress. Maybe you could get more details about T5 from their official website.
http://www.thieye.com/en/features_T5.html

I think the first video comparing the 4 cameras showed a major flaw. No stabilization means that using this for sports is going to result in super shakey video unless you are just a spectator...

Reactions: Mtz
Back