This is how you clean the snow on your windshield...

Sheeeee :rolleyes::mad: so driving blind work out well for you....... LOL

Ban the person permanent, that level of ignorance are dangerous,,,, maybe even send person to remote island to make sure.

Looks like what happened is the snow slid off the roof down onto the windshield when the car slowed. Still, the driver should have cleared the roof.

Where I live a law was passed some years ago that requires drivers to remove snow from the roofs of their cars. Not only can snow on the roof cause a problem like shown above but there is also a far more dangerous concern which is what actually led to the law being passed. When you have a thick layer of snow, or even worse, a thick layer of frozen snow, on the roof of your car or truck it can come flying off while driving at speed on an interstate highway and slam into the windshield of the car behind you even twenty or thirty yards back. It's happened to me on several occasions over the years and it's like having chunks of concrete hit your windshield at 65 mph. Fortunately nothing serious happened to me but there are reports of smashed windshields and even a few fatalities.

Nearby NH passed a very similar law in 2002 , known as Jessica's Law after a woman named Jessica Smith was killed when ice from a tractor-trailer hit a box truck that then ended up hitting her car.

Drivers who violate the law face fines of $250 to $500 for a first offense and $500 to $1,000 for subsequent offenses.

"New Hampshire man fined $310 for driving with ‘glacier’ on roof"

Last edited:
Back