Time Stamp problem

Voldar

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,
First, I want to say that I learnt a lot from you all and the site you have here is a great one. A lot of great info and great persons.
Now, of course, because of you, I bought a dashcam mini 0803, A7. Great product, I just received it and I love it. It came with the 20140611 version and so far so good. I only have a problem: the time stamp. I set it within the settings, everything is ok then I stop the cam and start it back, and you know what ? The time stamp is reset to something else I put in. Is it me who's doint something wrong ? I set the time : +05 2014/07/23 19:36. When I restart it it shows : 2014/07/24 04:36. Why ?!?

Timezone is wrong probably? Afaik it should be -4?

Ok, I found the culprit ! Me, myself and I. Everything is good now !
Yes Tobi@s, I put +5 instead of -5. Thank you !

Something tricky happen, maybe you know why. The time setup is -5 (NA Eastern Time) and it is good to go at the begining. After maximum 2 minutes of driving, the time shown on the camera changes by itfself to an hour sooner (in the video I have it was 7:00 am and at second 10 it changes by itself to 6:00). And of course, the time stamp of the videos changes too. Do you know why is that ? Yes, I do have the GPS base, can it be because of it ?

Capture.JPG

Put it on -4 , In Canada it is now -5 Eastern Time + 1 Daylight Saving Time :)

Back