Took the offer and awaiting arrival

Decking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well as the title implies, being a long time user of Nextbase dashcams, and contributor to their forum, I was pleasantly surprised to get an offer of trying (at no expense to myself), the N4 pro.
So whilst awaiting its arrival, I thought I would have a look through some of the posts on this forum, (something I think more people should do before going out and spending hard earned cash)

I was surprised it has been around for a while it seems (the N4), and the N4 pro being a bit of an upgrade. Retailing at around the £270 in the UK (discounts not incl), it’s priced at the top end. To this we can add further costs for the cpl?filter (I think), hardwire kit (essential in my view) and push button control (if needed) So the package could come in at well over £300, that generally would be too higher price for me to even consider if I was a buyer.

Being a few years past the retiring age, somethings do not come as easy to me as you younger fellas (and lasses), and it’s hard to keep up with tech which is speeding away. So what I look for is ease of use, set the thing up once and forget about it, for as sure as eggs are eggs, (and it’s coming to you all), I’ll have forgotten about it in less than 6 months time if it becomes too complicated.

Like most elderly folk I want, simple, good quality, valve for money goods that do what they where designed to do. In this case provide excellent evidential footage should the unthinkable happen. I look forward to the N4 pro arriving and putting it to use.

Would I fork out £300 for a dashcam? I doubt it. So feel rather privileged to be given the change to have, use and potentially own a unit that I would possibly never have looked at twice.

I think you will be happy with the N4, even if you disregard the big + that you have not paid for it.
At least i am testing the N5 model, even if it have a lot to it ( like 2 cabin cameras ) that would not be on my to get list if i went shopping for a dashcam.

Back