Transcend drive pro 200

Ali Nouman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dash Cam
Transcend drive pro 200
I just bought this camera and will be sharing the results here, All videos are shot in 1080p.

Great to have a dash cam guy from pakistan, there are some nice captures.

It's pretty shoking how everybody is driving there. Most of the time it works driving without any rules and no idea of safety. But when there is a crash it can be deadly and then the fun is over

Great to have a dash cam guy from pakistan, there are some nice captures.

It's pretty shoking how everybody is driving there. Most of the time it works driving without any rules and no idea of safety. But when there is a crash it can be deadly and then the fun is over

That was no traffic today I will show you worst of traffics here. I used my mobile for the purpose you can check other videos from my profile but they are not of good quality and yes driving in pakistan is like driving in hell and you can see all kinds of vehicles from animal carts to 18 wheelers

i am sure there will be a lot to film on pakistani roads, atleast thats my guess after watching some TV pogrammes with truckers driving in Pakistan and India among others.

Hi Ali,

Just got mine. Was wondering how your WiFi is performing? My connection drops after a hour and i cant reconnect until I reset the dash cam. Any advice on this?

Hi Ali,

Just got mine. Was wondering how your WiFi is performing? My connection drops after a hour and i cant reconnect until I reset the dash cam. Any advice on this?
Well I have not used WiFi much to comment on that but whenever I used it worked perfectly. You better get in touch with transcend technical support team may be a firmware upgrade will resolve the issue. BTW would you mind sharing the price tag and experience with 32 GB or higher card

Thanks for you reply. Documentation states:

Memory Card Support
MicroSD, 8GB/16GB/32GB (Class 6 or above)

Don know any dashcams that take more than 32gb...

The higher end ones in price bracket of 250-300$ support 64 GB cards. BTW you didn't answer my question regarding price tag

I paiyed 115 euro for it, Scipping included, at bol.com

Cheapest i can find here in DK is 108 euro at proshop.dk

I am lucky I bought transcend at 115$ but that's because in Pakistan you can evade tax easily so cheaper technology. A 32 GB sandisk class 10 microsd costs about 24$ here

Back