Traveling with Mobius A

Bungus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
2 x Mobius, A, C2. 1 x Toguard CE685
Cannot post any clips or pictures now, no facilities. I have however view recordings from it on my Nexus 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Since leaving home on Dec 29, I've been to Yunan, China. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Now in HCMC, Vietnam. Leaving tomorrow to Hanoi, Vietnam.
Have a lot of clips with Mobius re, traffic situations but that'll have to wait till I'm on my PC at home.
Clips with Mobius look better than with my phone cam. Headlight glares is less and shots look better.

how is your trip ? can you up some vid ? :D

how is your trip ? can you up some vid ? :D

Trip was great. Survived the 8 million motorcycles in HCMC.:D. Vietnam is a beautiful, buzzling country. Mekong Delta, Halong Bay, etc. food and tropical fruits. Clips were taken hand held as we did most on bus tours and taxis. (Wouldn't dare to drive.) I'm still in process sorting out, edit and combine the clips together. (First time doing this)

Trip was great. Survived the 8 million motorcycles in HCMC.:D. Vietnam is a beautiful, buzzling country. Mekong Delta, Halong Bay, etc. food and tropical fruits. Clips were taken hand held as we did most on bus tours and taxis. (Wouldn't dare to drive.) I'm still in process sorting out, edit and combine the clips together. (First time doing this)
Glad to hear that it was a safe and enjoyable trip

I hope I can watch you video soon :D

you can just look out your window :p
I am curious: in point of view of foreigner: what do you like most ? what are you interesting with ? so you oneday you or someone come, I will know what to do, where to go :)

Last edited:
I am curious: in point of view of foreigner: what do you like most ? what are you interesting with ? so you oneday you or someone come, I will know what to do, where to go :)

when I visit any foreign country I'm always interested in learning about the local culture, history, food etc, I think one of the worst things you can do when visiting a foreign country is not eat the local food

when I visit any foreign country I'm always interested in learning about the local culture, history, food etc, I think one of the worst things you can do when visiting a foreign country is not eat the local food
Every country have a lot of thing about food, culture, history.... I want to know what thing do you like most ;)

Cannot post any clips or pictures now, no facilities. I have however view recordings from it on my Nexus 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Since leaving home on Dec 29, I've been to Yunan, China. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Now in HCMC, Vietnam. Leaving tomorrow to Hanoi, Vietnam.
Have a lot of clips with Mobius re, traffic situations but that'll have to wait till I'm on my PC at home.
Clips with Mobius look better than with my phone cam. Headlight glares is less and shots look better.
Still waiting your vid :D

Back