Twitter-

Well people aiming cameras like that on them self already have a fading star in my book, i dont even get people would watch this video or follow such a person or what the hell it is people do.

He is famous in the USA for his guide books, vacation tours and vacation forum. He also has his own YT channel. Basically he is an influencer for the older generation. Maybe that is why he is followed a lot:unsure:

shame, but inevitable. Other websites have news/discussions about it;)

Link to the removed video:
Thanks.

It is illegal for heavy goods vehicles to overtake a rolling roadblock in the middle lane of a three lane road, on either side, so complaints are very justified.

His "rolling dinner" might not meet with police approval either!

And why was he driving a French "Airbag"? A British car would have been more appropriate if he wanted to experience Britain! If I was to visit USA then I wouldn't hire a Toyota, even if it was made in USA, and that Citroen was not made in UK!

I would for sure prefer to do my dream American tour in a American classic,,,,, Detroit steel baby.

But ! that would probably also make the gas bill substantially larger than if i did it in a newer car, even a American one.
Today setting off from home a late 50ties Pink Cadillac convertible turned out in front of me, not my kind of color, but otherwise a sweet ride.

I always thing of the ding dongs when i see a classic car.

Last edited:
That guy, Rick Stevens is pretty famous in USA. Can't believe he would do such a bonehead thing.

I would for sure prefer to do my dream American tour in a American classic,,,,, Detroit steel baby.
And what would you choose for your tour of the British Isles?
Delorean?

No i would take a lovely E type i think, though i will probably have severe problems folding in and out of it,,,,, and a convertible are out of the question im afraid.
A land rover might be the more sensible choice in regard to my lacking flexibility.

Back