Two new dash cam products - any info?

DonnyD

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have seen two new dash cams advertised and wondered if anybody here has any info other than what is advertised.
Viofo has a new product called A329. It is advertised as a 4k - 60 fps with Starvis 2 for the front and Starvis 2 at 2k for the rear camera.
Red Tiger has a new product called F77. It is advertised as a 2 channel dash cam with Starvis 2 sensors with 4k for the front camera and Starvis 2 at 4k for the rear camera.

I have seen two new dash cams advertised and wondered if anybody here has any info other than what is advertised.
Viofo has a new product called A329. It is advertised as a 4k - 60 fps with Starvis 2 for the front and Starvis 2 at 2k for the rear camera.
Red Tiger has a new product called F77. It is advertised as a 2 channel dash cam with Starvis 2 sensors with 4k for the front camera and Starvis 2 at 4k for the rear camera.
If you look in the VIOFO > A329 forum, there are several threads present discussing the new A329 dash camera.

I've been curious about the F77 since I found it on the Redtiger site a few weeks back.

It doesn't look like Redtiger has sent out any review units ahead of the product launch next week, so we'll probably have to wait for regular user reviews for any real-world info.

It certainly looks appealing, but I'm not sure if I want to take a chance and pre-order it, as there's no info available beyond the marketing/product page....

The a329 sounds promising, but I'm gonna wait for some reviews before jumping in.

Back