Typical white (silver) van man?

mcaf123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
SG9663DC
I was just looking through the footage of my new X2 that I have installed in my new car a few days ago to post some sample footage for feedback, when I came across this potential incident.....
To me it seems like even though the van indicated, he was doing so blindly. It's a bit of a tricky one, coz the road splits from 2 to 3 lanes at around that point.

Last edited:
I know this section of road well. I used to live not far from here many years ago. This is the A1 (Watford Way) heading towards London down from Apex Corner and Mill Hill Circus. GPS Coords N51° 36.891' W000° 14.511' It is a crazy bit of road at the best of times with everyone rushing towards London.

I'm not sure what this van driver was doing he all over the road, maybe he thinks he owns the road. :D. It would have been courteous if he would have kept to the lanes...that is what the lane lines are for!!

Last edited:
I know this section of road well. I used to live not far from here many years ago. This is the A1 (Watford Way) heading towards London down from Apex Corner and Mill Hill Circus. GPS Coords N51° 36.891' W000° 14.511' It is a crazy bit of road at the best of times with everyone rushing towards London.

I'm not sure what this van driver was doing he all over the road, maybe he think he owns the road. :D. It would have been courteous if he would have kept to the lanes...that is what the lane lines are for!!

Yes, that's exactly where it is!
He is a van driver after all lol!

Back