UF-007 HD Cam

andy0368

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First post so hi to everyone :)

I've ordered THIS from dinodirect, who have loads of different cams to choose from. Still waiting for it to arrive as I was tight and didn't pay for express delivery. Once I get my hands on it, I'll pop a couple of videos on the forum :)

Thanks for joining and posting. Seems like an interesting camera. Hope to read your thoughts when you receive it.

Looks pretty cool! Not a bad price for full HD. I'm anxious to see some footage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the form factor. I prefer full black. I hope the mount system or the cables to not ruin the dashcam. And also the quality.

enjoy,
Mtz

Well, it finally arrived :)

Went out and did a quick test using the 720p setting, (I'll try the 1080p setting another day) and I'm quite happy with the result.

The window mount is the same size as most which I find quite big considering the small weight, if anyone knows of a smaller suction cup, please feel free to post a link.

I'm due to change cars in a couple of weeks so won't be installing it into my current car. Hopefully I'll be able to find a place for it in the new one.

Here's the test video make sure to go for HD version (sorry about the music).

Nice, this is a Novatek chipset and can offer nice video with the correct firmware.
Can you post some photos about how you mounted it?

enjoy,
Mtz

Don't think I'll go messing with the firmware (wouldn't know where to start looking tbh). I haven't mounted it yet as waiting for new car to arrive, but I'll be sure to post pictures when I do.

One thing I forgot to mention, when the camera starts up I get an error message saying wrong custer (I assume they mean cluster) size. The two options are format or cancel, doesn't make any difference which one I press the camera works fine. It's very annoying having to to press it every time I start the car.

Any ideas how to cure this?

Try to format the card using the official SD Formatter.

enjoy,
Mtz

Change the card. Try another.

enjoy,
Mtz

Changing the card didn't work, I guess it's a device issue?

Wondering if a firmware update would cure it, but no idea where to start looking for one, anyone have any ideas?

You should ask the seller. I think you have very small chances to find a firmware upgrade, even the russians are not interested by this dashcam. This is the bigest problem of almost chinese cameras. This is too bad because some of their ideas are nice.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back