UK availability?

slicendice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies if I've missed this (had a search but can't find anything) but just wondering if anyone knows when this will be available in the UK? And the cost?

Thanks

Normally recommend buying Viofo in UK via Amazon, with delivery fulfilled by Amazon for easy dealing with any problems:
Or: https://www.mycrocamuk.co.uk/dashcams/

However it doesn't appear to be there yet, so if you want it early it will have to be from:
(Not sure it would arrive any faster.)

Last edited:
Thanks Nigel

Yep, will probably wait for them to appear on Amazon - hopefully won't be too long. Just all round easier with a UK-based supplier.

Amazon now have this listed, sold and fulfilled by mycrocamuk Amazon
Not yet on the mycrocamuk website. I assume it will soon be fulfilled by amazon. Does it make much difference from an ordering and resolving issues point of view who fulfils the order when the seller is the same?

Does it make much difference from an ordering and resolving issues point of view who fulfils the order when the seller is the same?
The Amazon returns procedure is a local return, so you don't need to post back to China which can be a big problem and slow even when it works, Amazon returns are known to always be easy, even if the seller doesn't agree with your complaints. So in general everyone recommends "fulfilled by Amazon".

However mycrocamuk is a UK company so the postage isn't going to be an issue, and I've not heard anything bad about the company so I wouldn't worry about it, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they give better service since you will be dealing with someone who knows something about the product. I also wouldn't worry about ordering from their own website, not sure if there is any advantage to doing so, but if the Amazon order is fulfilled by mycrocamuk then there is unlikely to be a disadvantage unless they add an extra postage charge as some companies do.

Delivery on fulfilled by Amazon orders may be a little better, their massive operation brings some advantages to a small company hand carrying a parcel down to the post office, but unless you are extremely impatient I don't think that is much of a concern. I don't know how mycrocamuk actually operates, there may be very little difference either route, I've ordered stuff from other companies on ebay and received what appeared to be a rapid Amazon delivery in Amazon packaging, ebay prices are often slightly lower.

Back