Under attack while parked

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
So some days ago i was at my friends place to help him with some of the stuff we are doing in his field behind his house.
So at night after the work was done i just left my car parked in the field as we turned in for the night.

Next morning going to get something in my car i found a lot of scratches on it right behind the driver side door handle, i can only assume it is a deer that have headbutted my car or something.
Sadly my Fiends CCTV system do not cover where my car was parked due to a huge tree being in the way, and the parking guard i use was just set for one hour so also no dice there as the car had been parked since before noon.

IMG_20210727_141227.jpg

Something went to town on my car for sure, but just in this spot.

Dont be too sad, though i have paid for 2 cars to get the one car due to insane Danish taxes, then i still have a very down to earth relationship with my little red 2012 car,,,,, which is made super cheap in Japan,,,,, or by Suzuki at least.
It would have been another case if i drove a well known red Italian sports car, in that case there would have died many a deer on my friends field since then as i would have been camped out there every night with something lethal to deer. :)

No dents? If they still sell the colored wax, that will be easy to buff out. (Wax with red pigment. Seems to come and go on the market)

yeah i remember the commercials from TV

Back