Updating Mini 0903 Software

Dr. Doodle

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, Jokiin, I've never come across this before. The link just opens up the symbols. There is no bin file to download. How do I get the bin file onto the SD card?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry to sound like such an idiot, but I've always downloaded files to my computer then extracted them. I have the 7 zip program on my computer. There is no way I can find to down load the update file because there is nothing to copy or download. It doesn't seem to be a discreet file with a ".bin" extension, like in earlier updates, that you can copy or download. There is no file extension at all. Once you click on the link to download it, it's just rows of machine language. What am I missing here?

This is what shows up when I click on the update link:
7z¼¯'� ÿy9? �����^�������UL¡8�!Ÿ-¬Ýä¬ØÅEPÿÔÓú65aÅEÑÏ^í_²§ZAÙt~Æ’øÍ9ÃÍÈíË5@"´‘wZÐ^±4nè@³/«ãÕ&ê<ͨ–ƒ¯Ð¸yâÕÒ®Q¢ä˜Fu±ßzUÉÔŽº•Ê®Q&GS>§ü‘5Ò¡ˆÊ+¨^µüLì"€ÔƧ¾lVÎÍ(û‘.Ì2¶³üÒœœŸ Ò!<ÿÕ´k
#ä"ÈmP1ƒìµZep¨¿È×+žËÇ-øóú1²…*yëú.^û3wG¼:!o[ÔfÛªÙ½·»ŠÞ"»çõP Ö/U)œ8æ+Þ'€RvÛ¬¬ƒÏZP˜°(ÌJÝKÊÉøßWúAÃ‹#õ§îmËa4$À™ÿ/‰âÏ„äãešºÈÉ
VÀ+Þ5§X õäwdååý/ EçÇ÷™ãçoØî#Šm-ëèö?Íþ`¥²Ÿž¨Œ˜æ™{(
ŸÒ 8&¥§Î¼:Nº<o}s“±Ä˜

Last edited:
Don't know what you're doing, I just downloaded it to check and there's nothing unusual about it, maybe right click and choose save target as in case you have some incorrect setting that is causing it to open, likewise once you've downloaded it just right click and choose the extract option

I can't imagine how you downloaded it. There is no file extension like .zip or .bin. The other update files on the website have file extensions, and I can download those, but not this one. Might you have any other ideas? Thank you!

right clicked your link in the first post and chose save target as (using Chrome, but I'm sure all browsers have similar functions)

I will try that. Thank you for your help and persistence, Jokiin.

Hi, Folks,
Just got the Mini 0903 Nano Q. I went to the Mini website and found this link: www.nanodashcamera.com/firmware/mar.21/FIRMWARE-nanoQ-3.21.7z for the latest software update. However, when I click on it, I don't find a "firmware.bin" file, I just get pages of computer language.

Can someone please tell me how I locate and download the update file?

Many thanks!
Right click on the link and select "Save as" the file will be downloaded normally then you can extract the 7z file.

I would hit the "like" if some people are so nice to help me.

Back