Upside-Down Recording

Reaction score
Country
United States
I often have to use my SJ4000 upside-down. I'm aware of the menu setup that will automatically invert (rotate?) the displayed image on the LCD so that you can see the image right-side up, but the recorded image is still upside-down upon playback through VLN, QuickTime, or other apps.

Am I missing a setting somewhere on the camera to flip the recording to right-side up?

I had that same problem, but I used Nero Recode program to "Rotate" the image and saved the video. Nero Recode lets you Trim, Crop, and Rotate a video file and then save it. Of course the program cost money and I think that you have to buy the whole package like Nero 2015 to get the Recode program. Might want to check on their site to see if possible. Others might know of a "free" program that will do the same....Good Luck with that and if you find a free program that will, please share!

You probably know, and its after the fact, but if you set the camera to Rotate first and then record with it(camera) upside down, the video will be right side up!-:)

Back