USA - Where to Buy?

kyoo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still looking at best options to buy legitimate versions of these cameras in the USA. For some reason, sjcamhd's official website won't let me buy - I'll add it to my cart, and when I go to the cart, it's empty. Their website has always been a bit buggy though. Is eBay really the most reliable place to buy these cameras?

:: after logging in, it will save my cart -- but when I go to check out, it won't let me select any country! ridiculous

Last edited:
one of the users here bought through BH, might have been @TeriTerryTarry (not sure) but I do believe they sell the genuine product and whoever it was there was some warranty issue initially and it was handled without a problem

I bought an SJ4000 from B&H, highly recommend them, super fast shipping and competitive price.

yeah if possible looks like I can, if they get the m10+

FYI, I sent them an e-mail inquiring when the M10+ would be available.

one of the users here bought through BH, might have been @TeriTerryTarry (not sure) but I do believe they sell the genuine product and whoever it was there was some warranty issue initially and it was handled without a problem

I bought an SJ4000 from B&H, highly recommend them, super fast shipping and competitive price.

I also highly recommend B&H Photo Video. The prices are competitive if not rock-bottom, you get fast shipping and absolutely no-hassle returns (keep the original packaging though). I had to return defective SJ4000 Wi-Fi's twice and it was no problem. When the price dropped a couple of weeks after I bought one of them I asked for a refund of the difference and they did so without question. All cameras including the defective ones were genuine as confirmed by the security code entered on the SJCam website. Be aware that B&H have essentially no product knowledge of the SJCam products so they'll be of little help if you have questions. DashCamTalk is your best resource in that regard. Please also note that B&H's product descriptions often contain the same inaccuracies that the manufacturer claims on their website. You can see the "list of shame" and other discussion threads here on DCT for some of the false claims.

Thanks a ton for your help.

Will order an SJ5000x Elite from B&H Photo for now - as you said, the prices are fantastic ($129, free shipping) and if they are legit and a relatively new batch I'll be thrilled.

They still don't have the M10+, but I'll check their website now and again to get one.

Just wanted to note - I found Adorama Camera has the M10+ for extremely cheap (as well as the SJ5000x elite for the same price as B&H) -- I know I've ordered from Adorama before, via Amazon for my normal point and shoot, as well as even a laptop (also via Amazon)

I've ordered from Adorama before as well but it's been quite a while and it wasn't a camera. As I recall there were also no problems with Adorama.

thanks much! I'd order from B&H if they had it, as they also seem to carry different colors (Adorama only seems to have black for the SJCams), but since they don't I'll just go for the Adorama. I did e-mail B&H about it, they weren't sure when they'd be getting the M10+. As it's been out for a decent while now, not sure if they are expecting to get any at all.

^ not even the same camera...

anyone know where I can buy a white M10+? B&H doesn't have the M10+ at all, adorama only has it in black

staying away from gearbest based on what people have said on this forum - I'll just grab a black one from adorama, I am okay with that.

Still looking at best options to buy legitimate versions of these cameras in the USA. For some reason, sjcamhd's official website won't let me buy - I'll add it to my cart, and when I go to the cart, it's empty. Their website has always been a bit buggy though. Is eBay really the most reliable place to buy these cameras?

:: after logging in, it will save my cart -- but when I go to check out, it won't let me select any country! ridiculous

Hello,

We disabled our site due to the Chinese New Year holiday: Announcement

As stated in announcement, our store has not re-opened. Feel free to submit your order now as we ship Worldwide.

Back