Use of Savfy Action Camera Accessories (Coupon updated)

Savfy

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Savfy Wifi action camera
Savfy Wifi Action Camera - $119.99 + Free shipping

10% off coupon for Savfy Action Camera: UPXV7SQZ Expired date: 30th June, 2016

We have 4 colors for this action camera:

BK1__zps0pdxgyuy.jpg
PU1__zpstmgls9vo.jpg
WH1__zpsukyo5csl.jpg
BL1__zpsmfzsifd5.jpg

Features:
1.The action camera is multi-functional. It can be used in different outdoor sports such as Swimming, Hiking, Riding, Skateboarding, Running and etc..
2.Plenty of accessories are attached in the box. They can help fix your camera on bike or other protective gears.

Specifications:
Waterproof: 30 meters water resistant
Battery Capacity: 900mAh rechargable
Charging Time: About 3.0 hours
Recording Time: 1080P about 90 minutes

More details at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01BIL8PD8
Here is a Youtube review on Savfy SJ4000 sports cam from Rhymoore:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Welcome to DCT :)

Welcome to DCT :)

Hi there,
Thank you!
Seems you're a loyal fan of Chinese tech gadgets. ^_^ Many posts under Xiaomi's threads.
Hope to hear from you in DCT! That's our pleasure.

Hi there,
Thank you!
Seems you're a loyal fan of Chinese tech gadgets. ^_^ Many posts under Xiaomi's threads.
Hope to hear from you in DCT! That's our pleasure.

Yes, I love trying out new products. :)

Would like to try out our stuff?:p

I wouldn't mind comparing it to the Yi Action Camera and possibly the Amkov AMK5000S since this is an action camera and not a dash camera

Hi my friends in DCT,

Savfy action camera's coupon has been updated at top of the thread. Cheers!

Sports cameras are very popular among outdoor activity enthusiasts recently. Brands like Gopro, SJCam, Savfy are frequently chosen by consumers. People purchase this for an extremely wide application including hiking, riding, driving or even swimming.

So the accessories are essential to be adopted by pairs to achieve. In this post I want share you some common combinations of the accessories.
First let’s acquaint all the accessories one by one. Actually they’re introduced in the user manual already. I’ll put them here again:

FJ__zpsvveoms2i.jpg

Here i show you the examples of the combination. Some components are meant to be assembled together. Examples:

Clip 1 + Clip 2 Slide clip 1 down into clip 2. This combination is designed for clipping your sports camera on your pant, your bag or somewhere else.

QQ20160526103859_zpsq1obdo7k.png
IMG_20160525_181440__zpsj7mnn3rd.jpg

XtremeSport-SJ4000-BeltMountExample.jpg

Sport camera with Clip 1 + Adapter + Base 2 + Helmet base (rip off the sticker). This combination is available for fixed on some flats that aren't horizontal for example the wall. Base 2 can be replaced by other similar components.

Sport camera with Clip 1 + Adapter + Fixed base. This combination can be used to fix your sport camera on the car front glass. In my case i don't have a glass sucker but please notice the fixed base at the top. There's a metal screw located at middle which is used for twisting other components.

Bicycle Stand + Adapter + Sports camera with Clip 1. This component is obviously for fixing the camera on your bicycle. The rubber tape is for fixing the camera on the bicycle grip.

QQ20160526111650__zpswoc5xey6.jpg
QQ20160526111708__zpsmju895eq.jpg
QQ20160526114449__zpsrf5xbwyd.jpg
sku_391743_3__zpsgsvwve10.jpg

These accessories combination are used most by the sport lovers. Hope these may help you when manipulating the Savfy sports camera.

Back