V2000GS Testing...

Now it's starting to freeze in the middle of recording. :evil: :evil: :evil: Had to press the reset button 4 times on a 20 minute trip. Timer on the bottom of the display stops counting, and the red record icon stops moving.

Sandisk 32gb class 10. Brand new. I formatted it inside the camera. Sometimes it will go the full 10 minutes and save the file fine. Other times it will stop recording at completely random times.

jokiin said:
Chad said:
That's what I was thinking too, because of the trigger wire, right? But it's a barrel plug, not a USB cable ... Not sure if that matters or not? I am using the one supplied.

Ok, not sure why it would think it's plugged into a pc then if its not a USB connector, might be faulty, reloading firmware might help if its just a glitch in the matrix somewhere

Apparently the "USB in" feature has to be set to ON in order for the auto record feature to work. :?: :?: :?:

Once I changed that setting it still displays that menu, but only for about 5 seconds before switching to record, which is fine with me. Now, if I could just get to keep recording without freezing this would be a great camera.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few months of running around with the V2000GS the only problems have been keeping correct date and time. I tend to doubt it adjusts for DST (anyone know). I am setting the DST to 0 for now. I also need to check the G-Sensor settings it has locked about 12 files. The current G-Sensor setting is 1 which I believe is the least sensitive. Shutdown is 4 seconds after power is turned off. The V2000GS continues to work well and the 1080p is clear enought to pick out details.

dashcam-pic.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2EZ24GET GSXXXX 3
C GSXXXX 12
Back