v3.42 Where are you?

Phrede

Reaction score
Country
United States
I received an e-mail about the release of v3.42 that is supposed to allow local access to the camera. It doesn't appear in the Google Play Store and the email gave no information about upgrade/install.
Has anyone done it?

I dunno. You asked if anyone has been able to update and I said that on iOS at least, we've been able to. I hope it comes out to Android soon too.
Sorry, didn't mean to appear negative towards you.

I was able to download v3.42 on my Android 10 device about an hour ago.

I was able to download v3.42 on my Android 10 device about an hour ago.
Where at? I just check the Google Play Store and both update and straight app down load are on 3.41, no updates

edit: Corrected typo

Last edited:
Where at? I just check the Google Play Store and both update and straight app down load are on 3.42, no updates

Sometimes there's a phased rollout of an app in the Google Play store. For my Skydio 2 drone, the full rollout for the Skydio app takes a week and I'm usually one of the last people to get the update. I don't think there's been a long rollout for the BlackVue app on Android, but I truly have 3.42 installed (see screenshots).

Screenshot_20230323-162804.pngScreenshot_20230323-165235.pngScreenshot_20230323-165315.pngScreenshot_20230323-165320.png

Oh, I didn't think you didn't have it. Just trying to find it to test to determine the fate of my removed Blackvue. I received my 3ch A139 pro yesterday and itching to get it in.

I hadn't considered a phased rollout. Good point.

Back