Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United States

E2_VT-EBJ141 (New)2022-10-18​

• Release time: 2022-10-18 17:59:15
  • Version: E2_VT-EBJ141
  • File size: 42.5M
1. Add a new G-Sensor locking mechanism.
2. The video encoding format is changed from H264 to H265.
3. Card formatting reminder sound was added.
4. Optimized the parking mode.
5. Added "Turn on/off Wi-Fi " in Japanese voice commands.
6. Fix some bugs.

Very nice, if not on E2 i will make sure to get it on it.

Very good to have list with fix made and / or changes (y)

Going on a little drive soon to get some daytime footage in, but there are also a 50 % eclipse of the sun going on around noon ( in 1 hour ) and it is also a bit cloudy,,,,,, typical boring - annoying Danish winter weather.

Hope to upload that later, along with the nighttime in town footage i got last night in a short break in the rain

So far element 2 seem to behave well.

I did notice some things are missing in the app, like time zone so i set that on the camera LCD after the install.

Going on a little drive soon to get some daytime footage in, but there are also a 50 % eclipse of the sun going on around noon ( in 1 hour ) and it is also a bit cloudy,,,,,, typical boring - annoying Danish winter weather.

Hope to upload that later, along with the nighttime in town footage i got last night in a short break in the rain

So far element 2 seem to behave well.

I did notice some things are missing in the app, like time zone so i set that on the camera LCD after the install.
Looking forward to your test footage. Hope to get more feedback and improve Vantrue dash cam more...
For the time zone setting, the GPS automatic correction time setting of the E1 dash cam is turned on by default. You can select GMT-08:00 by selecting your time zone, such as Los Angeles. If you do not know the time zone of your location, you can use WIFI to connect to the Vantrue Cam APP, and confirm that the automatic time adjustment function in the APP is turned on.

E2_VT-EBJ141 (New)2022-10-18​

• Release time: 2022-10-18 17:59:15
  • Version: E2_VT-EBJ141
  • File size: 42.5M
1. Add a new G-Sensor locking mechanism.
2. The video encoding format is changed from H264 to H265.
3. Card formatting reminder sound was added.
4. Optimized the parking mode.
5. Added "Turn on/off Wi-Fi " in Japanese voice commands.
6. Fix some bugs.
For if need to change from h265 to h264, you can try handbrake in mac, and ShanaEncoder in windows. And for the video playing, VLC and potplayer is available in windows system.

I am using potplayer in windows. i have only 1 time touched a apple product,,,,,, many years ago,,,, i still feel dirty. :)

Strong hardware can play two 4K H.265 videos no problem, while i edit another 4K H.265 video,,,,,, or i could at least my GFX card died some weeks ago so are on a temporary spare GFX card, but have AMD threadripper CPU

Back