Various Manufacturers

secular

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,

I've noticed that there are quite a few different manufacturers that brand this dash camera, especially on ALIEXPRESS. Does anyone know if there are any differences? Specifically, I'm looking at Conkim from ALIEXPRESS.

Thanks.

I would take the advice offered on this website and choose from the recommended vendor section. These are well-known vetted vendors with a good record, or they would certainly be exposed here if they were not.

they are all manufactured by MEGtech, it's their own design, it is sold under a number of different brands and the accessories and firmware might vary a bit, the basics are the same, main thing is to buy from a seller that demonstrates good support both pre and post sale

Funny enough the 0906 are not listed on the MEGtec home page, assuming they spend energy on cameras and not webpage update.

But sure what the guy above me say (y)

I could be blind, but I dont see any stickies with a list of recommended vendors. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

I could be blind, but I dont see any stickies with a list of recommended vendors. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
You can PM me for purchase link :)

Back