Very disappointed with the app on iOS

Fraysa

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Not sure if this forum is active, but hopefully someone's seeing this.

A few months ago, I purchased the DR-970X-2CH-Plus LTE, and later added the B-130X Magic Battery, hoping to get the best setup for my car.

Recently, the app has been very frustruating to use. When launching it, it always greets me with the message of "Your session has been timed out. Please login again for your security", then it kicks me back and asks me to login again. Afterwards, it takes a while to see my camera. When I do, it seems to work most of the time and I can access Live View, but not always.

After exiting the app, doing a few other things and returning to it, the app is stuck in the home page, with 0 cameras, and is unresponsive. After waiting on that screen for a minute or so, the dreaded "timed out" message shows again and I have to login again.

I tried to contact Blackvue's support, and after 6 emails they told me to reinstall the app and try again, which obviously didn't do anything.

I'm super frustrated with it, considering I paid so much for this camera & setup. Wondering if anyone else is having a better experience.

Back