Viewing recordings

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
will the BlackVue DR900X-1CH Dash Cam (without LTE) allow me to view saved recordings when the car is parked, but within range of a known Wi-Fi point?

ive checked several reviews, read lots of comments but none seem to answer this!
thanking you in advance

If the camera has cloud turned on, you should be able to see all recordings remotely using your phone.

If the camera has cloud turned on, you should be able to see all recordings remotely using your phone.
I believe the WiFi/hotspot needs to be within range of your dashcam as the op suggested. And I believe it needs to be one of your own prescribed hotspots... Ie. home, work, etc...

I don't believe you can use a public WiFi/hotspot as the hotspot for your Blackvue Dashcam. I could be wrong on this point... In any case, the SSID and password needs to be entered in your BV cloud settings.

Having just work thru this problem: On my iPad I installed this app https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blackvue/id1049209637 And with it I can connect to my dashcam and view individual video clips. Without being connected to WiFi or the internet. It's convoluted but works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ralph2 DR900X Plus Series 5
Back