VIOFO A119 MINI- THE 3-DAY-BROKEN DASHCAM

phhaily125

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Thanks to the reviews on the forums and youtube, I finally has come to my decision of buying A119 Mini Dashcam.
I am using Sandisk Max Endurance 256GB. And after 3 days of using A119M, my dashcam has error with WIFI function.

I have checked and updated with Viofo 3 different FW but the problem is still there.
Now the region I am living here does not have any agency service to send back the A119M to Viofo Dealership in China. So I guess I have to put up with the WIFI malfunction for the rest of using time in case I decide to stick with it.

I am very frustrated with Viofo Brand. There's nothing left to say. Guys please don't believe much about the Ads.

Attachments

• z4107692381268_fe96b3d9dc8e48d65b6fbcf632616c5e.jpg
    z4107692381268_fe96b3d9dc8e48d65b6fbcf632616c5e.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 40
Thanks to the reviews on the forums and youtube, I finally has come to my decision of buying A119 Mini Dashcam.
I am using Sandisk Max Endurance 256GB. And after 3 days of using A119M, my dashcam has error with WIFI function.

I have checked and updated with Viofo 3 different FW but the problem is still there.
Now the region I am living here does not have any agency service to send back the A119M to Viofo Dealership in China. So I guess I have to put up with the WIFI malfunction for the rest of using time in case I decide to stick with it.

I am very frustrated with Viofo Brand. There's nothing left to say. Guys please don't believe much about the Ads.
If you have problems with Viofo products, write here:
What people write here is not advertising, but personal experience using Viofo products.
And if you have problems, this does not mean that they all have them too. In any production, marriage is possible.

If you have problems with Viofo products, write here:
What people write here is not advertising, but personal experience using Viofo products.
And if you have problems, this does not mean that they all have them too. In any production, marriage is possible.
Email sent to Viofo already. I dont think my A119Mini Wifi Module is that fast dead. Just 3 days after installing!

Press the reset. (Read the user manual.)

That power connector is not the original one. Try it in the car with the original charger.

Press the reset. (Read the user manual.)

That power connector is not the original one. Try it in the car with the original charger.
I hardwired a119M to my car and it ran into this problem. The dashcam works well until the wifi is dead

I have to bring a119 back home to try cause my battery car is not that strong since I dont drive these days

Reset is tried. Dont make any difference

Viofo sent me 2 fw in email but failed to. They said in case the latest is failed, replace

Cheers

Update
New warranty dashcam a119Mini is received and it's in the great working conditions. Everything is operating well at this moment.

@VIOFO-Support thank you for your understand under customer's perspective.

Regards/ Mr.Ly

Update
New warranty dashcam a119Mini is received and it's in the great working conditions. Everything is operating well at this moment.

@VIOFO-Support thank you for your understand under customer's perspective.

Regards/ Mr.Ly
It is our pleasure to hear that. It is our responsibility to solve the problems for all our customers. And we will also keep improving our products and customer service.:D

Back