Viofo A229Pro select channel to show on screen at start-up?

Fraih

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to select only one channel (in the 3ch version) as the default channel to display (live view) on the dashcam screen at start-up? So when I start the car I'll see the feed from only the camera I want (i.e. the interior camera) without touching any buttons. Thank you!

Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to select only one channel (in the 3ch version) as the default channel to display (live view) on the dashcam screen at start-up? So when I start the car I'll see the feed from only the camera I want (i.e. the interior camera) without touching any buttons. Thank you!
I don't have an A229 Pro, but Viofo dashcams remember the last channel selected, so as long as you don't change it, you don't need to touch any buttons. It is selectable in the setup, via button, and via app.

Yes, you can set this in the Live Video Source in the settings on the camera. For example, you choose interior camera in the Live view source and it will only show the feed from the interior one when you start the camera.

Back