VIOFO App--Delete locked recordings?

sithanas

Reaction score
Country
United States
Loving the A129 so far, except that when I use the app to browse recordings on the camera there seems to be no way to unlock a recording, or delete a locked recording. Am I missing something? Assuming that's not a feature yet, is it on the roadmap? It's a pain to have to use the camera itself to unlock and delete recordings triggered with the buttons or g-sensor.

you would only want to unlock rather than delete, deleting files ad-hoc can cause problems, better to copy off what you want and then format the card instead

Fair enough, but I can't unlock files from the app unless I've missed something--so I guess that can be the question, did I miss something?

Fair enough, but I can't unlock files from the app unless I've missed something--so I guess that can be the question, did I miss something?

not sure if the feature to unlock a file is there but yes it would be a worthwhile feature to have

I remember you could unlock a file in Viofo A119 so I suppose you're missing something. Nothing in the manual?

L.E. You can try the highlighted option in playlist mode.
Untitled.png

You're right, I was thinking he's doing it directly on the camera's screen.

Back