Viofo Compatible OBD2 Adapter

TheACN

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone found a VIOFO compatible OBD-II adapter yet? I can't hardwire mine since the fusebox is way out of reach, and can't continue using the 12 socket since it's very annoying.

Has anyone found a VIOFO compatible OBD-II adapter yet? I can't hardwire mine since the fusebox is way out of reach, and can't continue using the 12 socket since it's very annoying.
I have been making some of these cords in house

Has anyone found a VIOFO compatible OBD-II adapter yet?
I ordered a Vantrue OBD power adapter with a Type-C connector on Aliexpress, it also turns off the power when the voltage on the car battery drops to 11.6 V. Such a kit is also available on the Vantrue website https://www.vantrue.us/product-page/vantrue-10ft-obd-hardwire-cable
This should work with Viofo, even though I just got it and didn't have time to test it.
But I checked the usual power adapter to the cigarette lighter from Vantrue N5, it fits perfectly and works with Viofo T130.
But there is one caveat, if you wanted to connect HK-3 or HK-4 to use the mode of switching to parking mode with the ignition off - this function will not work, because there is no contact in OBD2 through which power is supplied to the ACC. I have some ideas, how to implement it, but so far it is only in theory.

Back