VIOFO WM1 FIRMWARE

Why am I always the last hear of these things? lol
Right on Karag.
-Chuck

Reactions: Mtz
Thanks for the heads up! I just powered on my WM1 and it looks like it came preloaded with 1.0_0206 already.
Mine too. But I downloaded the update, and installed it anyway.
Test, test, test. Confirm & verify. lol

Today, I received a production WM1 from VIOFO. It was preloaded with firmware v1.0_0206.

My copy came to me on Tuesday and firmware V1.0_0206 was also installed there. But firmware in the public domain never hurts.
When I needed firmware for Mini and A229 in June 2022, it was not easy to find them.

The Viofo app for Android and IOS has been updated.

Version 3.4

Version 3.2.10

I just requested a new feature hopefully to be added to the firmware. The option to turn off the LED's in the camera. I know they have that in the a119 mini but would love to see it added to the WM1. Those led's are really bright at night. Right now black tape is covering them.

The Viofo app for Android and IOS has been updated.
Version 3.5
Version 3.2.11

Test firmware: V1.0_0510 is located here:

The Viofo app for IOS has been updated.
Version 3.6

The Viofo app for IOS has been updated.
Version 3.6
Viofo WM1 can not be put into parking mode with new app update @VIOFO-Support

They have a new firmware not sure if that part works in it though. Turning off all the LED lights works perfect though.
installed new firmware today. I am pretty sure it is app. I seen this before on the Viofo A229 where there were extra settings in the app that were not applicable for the dash cam. Now vice versa parking mode is missing.

I checked the iOS 3.6 app and the Android v3.2.12 app. There are missing and/or extra settings in each of the for the WM1 running v1.0_0510 firmware. I created a list of settings present in each and missing in each app for the WM1.

1688687127101.png

I checked the iOS 3.6 app and the Android v3.2.12 app. There are missing and/or extra settings in each of the for the WM1 running v1.0_0510 firmware. I created a list of settings present in each and missing in each app for the WM1.

View attachment 66138
I like it. That is exactly it

Viofo WM1 can not be put into parking mode with new app update @VIOFO-Support
Thanks for your reminder (y) . The new firmware will be released on our official support website today, please update it later. The options for different functions will be complete in the app.

WM1 firmware v1.1_0602.

Download Link: https://viofo.com/download/firmware/WM1/FWA_WM1.bin

Change Log:

1. Added: Enter Cardreader Mode by short data cable
2. Added: LED Control During Driving and Parking
3. Added: Short Press the WIFI button to take a photo
4. Optimized: Video GPS Stamp
5. Other Bug Fixes

Back