Vodafone v sim

Hyundai kona 2024

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
thinkware t700 lte
I have a thinkware t700 lte dashcam and a I just received a email from Vodafone that there v sim will stop working in July 2024,
Dose anyone no of another v sim provider that can offer free eu data roaming,

I have a thinkware t700 lte dashcam and a I just received a email from Vodafone that there v sim will stop working in July 2024,
Dose anyone no of another v sim provider that can offer free eu data roaming,
Has anyone found out if tha Vodafone v sim. is being taken on by another v sim provider,

I received the same text. Are there any providers that do a PAYG version as I don’t fancy doing contracts for something like this (all my Vodafone stuff was connected to the business).

I was going to try lebara sim only contract it's a monthly sim card that you can cancel at anytime,
I've used them when travelling in the eu, and they are using Vodafone,

I was going to try lebara sim only contract it's a monthly sim card that you can cancel at anytime,
I've used them when travelling in the eu, and they are using Vodafone,
THINKWARE says they have their own SIM which connects to the best network (instead of being tied to one) however there are no details how many GBs you get per month and no other details to buy one? Website says it’s £50 per year but there are no details apart from which carriers work in certain countries.

I've just emailed thinkware uk to see if they can help,

Back