Voice notifications

Skylar132

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 PRO 2CH
I see with the q1000 rather than the clunky annoying voice notifications it instead starts up and only says "have a safe drive please" Im wondering will this be carried over to any of their other cameras and if so which ones?

I actually like the way it is in my daughter's F200 Pro which states more, such as GPS Connected and especially telling her how many motion detections have been recorded, so if something unusual has happened she gets out of the car and does a quick eyeball inspection. So the way it is now, if someone bumps the car in parking mode, does it give a audible message or you just find the damage the next time you wash the car !!

I have just recently installed the Q200 2 CH and all I get is the "Have a save drive blah blah blah" and I thought it wasn't working properly.

But if this is how ThinkWare now have it, then I'll not worry anymore.

However, they should have given the various options on what audible announcements are said in the settings. As I prefer most of them.

Actually, I changed a setting last night and when I got in the car this morning, it told me how many motion detections were detected followed by the have a safe journey

Back