We need a new dash cam sub forum for the 750S 2ch LTE

Well for this kind of camera, a build in SIM reader are a must, the current model of needing a wifi AP in the car are silly.

But it is a okay way to save events, but having all video go that route i think would be stupid, and expensive.
A subscription for unlimited 4G data here in Denmark still cost 33 USD/mo, but only a couple of providers have that, then you drop down to big data 500 - 1000 GB/mo but the price are more or less the same.

I would prefer to just backup events that way, if only i could get a clone of my sim card ( which i can not ), cuz i have 30 GB/mo and i only use like 3 with the phone, so the rest would be nice to share with a camera.

I would be more interested in knowing if that model support newer / faster kinds of wifi, if i could have like 3-500 mbit transfer speeds over wifi i might use that instead of taking the memory card to my computer.
I will even put a wifi extender in the back of my apartment so it can reach my car down below in the back yard.

That could get real pricey.
No different to the current setup I guess where you need a wifi hotspot to use it, looks like it's only to use with their cloud service which gives 10 minutes a day or whatever and you have to subscribe to the service if you want more access, it might at least make it more reliable, hotspots can be hit and miss going by the feedback

The people with cloud cameras should offer free cloud for event files,,,,, which should not be generated too often.
Thats what i think anyway, but i am also known as a only somewhat financial responsible person,,,,,, i would make a excellent minister of finance. :)

I just got one 2 weeks ago, found it drains Celllink faster. due to the requirements. Looking at any ways to fix the drainage.

I seemed to have worked it out, was a setting on back of the battery, it went from 24% to 57% when I got home today. After i turned the car off, it improved greatly. Might have played around with it when installing the camera.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-133134_CELLINK Neo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-133134_CELLINK Neo.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20200811-133435_CELLINK Neo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-133435_CELLINK Neo.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 22
you can remove it from the car to charge it up, most people would find that inconvenient though I would have thought

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rcg530 DR750-2CH LTE 0
R DR750-2CH LTE 3
Back