What are the advantages of N4 dash cam

Carmen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to know what are the advantages of this N4 dash cam, such as how it works in parking mode.

According to the manual the options are "Collision Detection, Collision Detection + Motion Detection, Motion Detection, Low Bitrates Recording, OFF."

But how it do with either i can not say as i dont have the camera or any vantrue model, so will have to wait for users to chime in.
On their HP a person did mention that motion detect was too sensitive, but i wouodent use that personally i would use low bitrate recording paired with G- sensor on for anything major happening.

Suggest the VIOFO A139 instead, that has the big advantage that we can answer your questions properly because there are quite a few people here that have one…

You will love it!
1. The 3 Channel vantrue N4 that records front, cabin and rear at 1440P+1080P+1080P will give you nearly 360° guard while on the wheels.
2. Single front 4K (2160P@30 fps), I always set this mode when I drive alone.
3. 4 parking detection modes, motion detection, motion+collision detection, collision detection mode, Low bitrates recording mode. I don't want it to record so many movements while parking, so I set it to collision detection mode. This is really power-saving because it will automatically turn off the cam when the cam enters the parking mode. Once it detects the collision, it will auto turn on.

Back