what settings?

ben1191

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a mobius and am in the UK,do i need the tv video out on pal, 50hz etc.

also when i play back videos,theyre so stuttery,they buffer in the media player and dont always run smooth,the quality isnt exactly what id call 1080p either as my iphone films better video....

Hi, have you tried uploading the videos to Youtube to see how they play on your phone, just to rule out a PC problem?

If you want to upload a file to Youtube and a raw file to something like Dropbox or Mega.co.nz we can try and point you in the right direction.

I tend to use 1080p 30fps and the high quality data rate.

What microSD card are you using as a slow read could also explain the buffering - have you tried Registrator Viewer?

i record in the 1080p 30fps too,im using a 32gb class 10 sata.

That should be fine but it's probably worth uploading a clip to YouTube to see if it shows the same problem - when I was stuck using the other halfs old school laptop it was the only way I could watch dashcam videos.

...when i play back videos,theyre so stuttery,they buffer in the media player and dont always run smooth,the quality isnt exactly what id call 1080p...

You have to first copy the files from Mobius to your computer hard drive. Play the files from the HDD. If they're still 'stuttery' try a different media player, VLC, RegistratorViewer, etc. If still no go, try the K-Lite Codec Pack.

Back