What should I buy? First Dash cam..

trygve

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hello. newbie from norway here.
I`m looking for a dash cam, that is very good when the car is stationary. One that records when something happens to the car, like hit and run and stuff like that.
It must be one that can handle some cold temperatures, down towards -10 to -15 degrees celsius during winter.
Also maybe one that is good in dark conditions, as we don`t have much light during the day in winter.
As for other details, I`m not sure as I don`t know much about these dash cams. Like how much power they consume and how they get it..

I read a test, that said the DOD LS430 is good, but will it suit me?

Thanks in advance for replies..

Ok, good to know. But do you have any recommendations?

Hello. newbie from norway here.
I`m looking for a dash cam, that is very good when the car is stationary. One that records when something happens to the car, like hit and run and stuff like that.
It must be one that can handle some cold temperatures, down towards -10 to -15 degrees celsius during winter.
Also maybe one that is good in dark conditions, as we don`t have much light during the day in winter.
As for other details, I`m not sure as I don`t know much about these dash cams. Like how much power they consume and how they get it..

I read a test, that said the DOD LS430 is good, but will it suit me?

Thanks in advance for replies..
What is your budget ?
Do you want 1 or 2 channel ?

Well is 250-300$ enough to get a good one?
what is the difference?

The Panorama G / Street Guardian SGZC12SG would definitely be worth a look - if you want rear as well they have the Panorama X2 also.

If you want the best parking coverage it really does point you at those and the other Korean cameras currently but I'm sure Jokiin has plenty of surprises to come :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back