What Size Are The Heatsinks?

Whatatay

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I did a search and found discussion about external heat sinks but no mention of dimensions that fit.

I have not ordered the Mobius yet but am looking at purchasing some external heat sinks for it to have when it arrives (I live in a hot climate).

Can someone give me the dimensions of the heat sinks on the Mobius at the widest points (length and width) and also the length from the tip of one heat sink to the tip of the other? (I tried to upload a 10 KB pic but get getting an error). Doesn't matter if it is in fractions of an inch or millimeters.

Once I have the dimensions I can see about getting two small heat sinks or one large one.

Thank you in advance.

About 17mmX7mm each one.
Or 17mmX18mm both (including the space between them)

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I did a search and found discussion about external heat sinks but no mention of dimensions that fit.

I have not ordered the Mobius yet but am looking at purchasing some external heat sinks for it to have when it arrives (I live in a hot climate).

Can someone give me the dimensions of the heat sinks on the Mobius at the widest points (length and width) and also the length from the tip of one heat sink to the tip of the other? (I tried to upload a 10 KB pic but get getting an error). Doesn't matter if it is in fractions of an inch or millimeters.

Once I have the dimensions I can see about getting two small heat sinks or one large one.

Thank you in advance.
Don't sweat the hot climate with the Mobius. I lived in a 365 80 degree climate and never had an overheating problem, nor a battery problem. I do and did remove the camera when parked in full sun. With the metal tripod mount, it's too easy not to. You will see the Mobius body doesn't get hot unless it's sitting parked in the sun. For mental peace, I used to put the defroster on low on those really hot sunny days.

I live in 115-120 F degrees in summer with car getting over 160 F degrees in sun. Not a fan of having to constantly remove and replace the camera. Do you have a link to the tripod mount?

I live in 115-120 F degrees in summer with car getting over 160 F degrees in sun. Not a fan of having to constantly remove and replace the camera.

I hope that you recplaced the batterty with the super-capacitor.

I hope that you recplaced the batterty with the super-capacitor.

I already ordered and received the capacitor from Banggood to be installed as soon as I get the Mobius.

Back