Where to buy a genuine Mini 0803 in Canada?

Bravo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I live in Ontario, where would it be best to buy a genuine Mini 0803? I read there are a lot of fakes.

Hello fellow Canadian! ;)

If you are looking to purchase a Mini 0803, you're best to purchase from a recognized dash cam retailer on this forum (like us :D. The website is BlackBoxed.ca if you're wondering.). We are located in the Greater Toronto Area, so it'll take us only 1-2 business days to have your package shipped to your door. A one year warranty is provided on all of our dash cams. If you have any questions, let me know. I've also sent you a PM.

Kelvin

Last edited:
Hello fellow Canadian! ;)

If you are looking to purchase a Mini 0803, you're best to purchase from a recognized dash cam retailer on this forum (like us :D). We are located in the Greater Toronto Area, so it'll take us only 1-2 business days to have your package shipped to your door. A one year warranty is provided on all of our dash cams. If you have any questions, let me know. I've also sent you a PM.

Kelvin

Thank you Kelvin. Your site blackboxed.ca looks great btw! I'll keep you in mind.

Buy one of E-Prance on Aliexpress

Do you know how long it'll take to ship to Canada? I don't want to wait up to 60 days like it says it might take on the site...

Thank you Kelvin. Your site blackboxed.ca looks great btw! I'll keep you in mind.

Do you know how long it'll take to ship to Canada? I don't want to wait up to 60 days like it says it might take on the site...

Aliexpress companies ship mostly from China, so you might have to wait a long while. Although different companies on there ship from difference places in China, it took one of my packages about 1.5 months to arrive.

Kelvin

Do your Mini 0803's have the new style mount?

I live in Ontario, where would it be best to buy a genuine Mini 0803? I read there are a lot of fakes.

Bought my mini 0803 at Black boxed in mid Sept.2014, came with new style bracket. From Ont. to Vancouver about 2 weeks, due to long weekend and slow Canada post. I still have not found the correct settings, seems video jerks every 2-3 seconds. Otherwise I find the picture/video very clear/sharp. I am an old lady/senior and not too clever for such stuff. Greetings , Karin in Vancouver/Port Moody

Bought my mini 0803 at Black boxed in mid Sept.2014, came with new style bracket. From Ont. to Vancouver about 2 weeks, due to long weekend and slow Canada post. I still have not found the correct settings, seems video jerks every 2-3 seconds. Otherwise I find the picture/video very clear/sharp. I am an old lady/senior and not too clever for such stuff. Greetings , Karin in Vancouver/Port Moody

Karin, great to hear you received your Mini 0803! I'll help you out with getting the jerky video fixed. I can't sleep well if I have a customer that isn't completely satisfied!! I've sent you a PM.

Kelvin

Karin, great to hear you received your Mini 0803! I'll help you out with getting the jerky video fixed. I can't sleep well if I have a customer that isn't completely satisfied!! I've sent you a PM.

Kelvin
Hi Kelvin. BIG thank you!!!! I d/l registrator viewer/datakam and then the codec. NO MORE jerking, ran the same videos that were jerking, all is good. Greetings Karin

Hi Kelvin. BIG thank you!!!! I d/l registrator viewer/datakam and then the codec. NO MORE jerking, ran the same videos that were jerking, all is good. Greetings Karin

Excellent! If there is anything else in the future, don't hesitate to PM me or email me.

Kelvin

What about overheating - is it addressed in 0803 you sell Kelvin?

Last edited:
What about overheating - is it addressed in 0803 your sell Kelvin?

Overheating was addressed with the new heatsink a few months ago and the mount was always fixed. We haven't had any issues since the update. If you ever run into any problems down the road, you alway have warranty with it.

To those reading this thread, we also ship worldwide ;)

Kelvin

I received my Mini 0803 after 2 days I ordered. Very fast shipping! Thanks.

Everything is working great and I'm extremely happy with it!

Thank you for your order! Hope you enjoy it. :D

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Kelvin

Back