Country
India
Dash Cam
SeeZeus Shadow RX300!
hi am looking at getting my first dash cam on a budget
looking around on aliexpress i see plenty of GS series cameras

as i understand it A7 or GS6000 is the best correct or are the GS9000 better

is the A7 or a2s60 chip better

can someone suggest if this is a good camera or i can find something better for the same price.
Reply would be much appreciated.

That CPU can call an entry level from A7 range. Wait few month when proper A7 based dash cams will be more developed.

That CPU can call an entry level from A7 range. Wait few month when proper A7 based dash cams will be more developed.
well is it better than the gs9000
waiting isn't an option since i have an urge to pick one up sometime now

thank you

If you are driving at night do not choose GS series camera, take GT instead, Gt550 or GT680.

If you are driving at night do not choose GS series camera, take GT instead, Gt550 or GT680.

Gt550 or GT680 the resolution seems to be lower than the gs6000 is that ok
the viewing angle is also 140 vs 170 from gs

the sample files I've seen so far from the A7 based cameras that have been released are not particularly impressive, for sure it will be the solution to beat but at this stage those that have rushed product to market are not delivering great results, I would agree that it will take a few months for the standard to lift

then my only options are to buy a lower resolution camera than the GS6000 like the Gt550 or GT680 are these surely better than the gs series

then my only options are to buy a lower resolution camera than the GS6000 like the Gt550 or GT680 are these surely better than the gs series

the GT series cameras are not feature packed but bang for buck video quality is quite good, the A7 based product is capable of a lot better results but the product I've seen today is not quite there yet

Gt550 or GT680 the resolution seems to be lower than the gs6000 is that ok
the viewing angle is also 140 vs 170 from gs

1080p is good resolution. Of course Super HD is good, but it going to eat your memory card space quicker.
At this stage ( when A7 is not fully developed / tested etc ), better to buy good value nt96650 + ar0330 based dash camera ( 70-100 usd ) and wait 2-3 month until good / tested / reliable A7 will be available, then you can spend 150-200usd on SuperHD next gen dashcam. ( my opinion )

The A7 camera night video quality can not compare with GT series, but price higher.
If you want to buy GS series, i don't recommend the GS9000, bad mount design.
The super HD eat memory card quicker, also eat cpu quicker if you play back video on PC.

The A7 camera night video quality can not compare with GT series, but price higher.
If you want to buy GS series, i don't recommend the GS9000, bad mount design.
The super HD eat memory card quicker, also eat cpu quicker if you play back video on PC.
what do you suggest instead that i can find on ali express
thanks

what do you suggest instead that i can find on ali express
thanks
You can think about the GT550WS, GT680W, for cheaper version like G1W, AT800,AT550.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
e190capt GSXXXX 1
Toasticuss GSXXXX 1
Back