Which manufacturer sells the GS9000 please ?

There are many names for the GS9000, which is the original and which is fake?

GS9000, CubotGs9000, Viofo 1080 GS900, GS9000 KVD, etc.
which should I buy???

Thanks

susobarral said:
There are many names for the GS9000, which is the original and which is fake?

GS9000, CubotGs9000, Viofo 1080 GS900, GS9000 KVD, etc.
which should I buy???

Thanks

I'm of the opinion you get what you pay for.
Anything under $150 is take your chances going on all the problems posting in this forum alone.
Anything above $150 seems there are less problems.

I've been stung at least 5 times now with car cam so called brand names only to find out they
have no support, incorrect drivers and manuals and are not what were originally advertised
which are likely to be fake branded or copied branded ones.

The latest was the g3 car cam, Suppose to be a very new model and great at night and suppose to have all the drivers
and ready to go. Found out recently it was in fact the gs1000 blue menu and the supplied software for viewing on the pc
with google maps failed to work. Thankfully third party software got that working. I paid $100 US plus extra for freight.
The gs1000 blue menu one with gps goes for as little as $33 US on Aliexpress anbd its the same packaging. I was ripped off.

I'm eying the gs9000 one. Some youtubers have posted videos and I'll ask where they bought theirs from.

I do not want to be stung again.

Matt789 said:
I'm of the opinion you get what you pay for.

very true, there are probably some sellers that take advantage of this and try and pass cheaper goods off as something better in the hopes that people think higher price = better quality, but they don't normally get away with that for too long, most though are all trying to outdo each other so offer lower prices anyway

Matt789 said:
Anything under $150 is take your chances going on all the problems posting in this forum alone.
Anything above $150 seems there are less problems.

I'll say this, if you're looking at a full HD cam with GPS for $100-$120 there's a compromise, it's not possible to deliver what I would consider a decent spec product at that price and have a sustainable business, it takes the same amount of labour to build a $300 camera as it does a $50 camera, the difference in price has everything to do with components

Matt789 said:
The gs1000 blue menu one with gps goes for as little as $33 US on Aliexpress anbd its the same packaging. I was ripped off.

the very cheap GS1000 'looking' cams that you see are garbage, even the DVR207 etc are a better proposition, certainly a better proposition for anyone looking for an entry level cam at least

I'm looking at one car cam now the gs9000 from a seller in Australia. At least I know this next time round
I will get support. Aussie companies are better at support where chinese companies don't know what the word means.

I got stung with the last car cam where I imported from China. That was the 5th and last time for me.
$700+ flushed down the dunny. The gs1000 blue menu was the best out of the 5 I bought but at night its
not that good. All I see on the video clip with the headlights on is a dull light going out about a few metres
then its black and black everywhere else. Street lights glow out really badly. Daytime footage is pretty good though.

One day I'll set up a youtube account and upload some of the terrible drivers in Perth. Today almost saw a
pile up of cars that all just missed each other today.

jakkso said:
http://www.foxoffer.com/viofo-1080p-gs9000-car-dvr-dash-camcorder-with-gps-p-311.html#.UUBusRAV_X4

Foxoffer was the name.

The one I am eying has these features and looks differently at the front.
No 4 x led lights but one led light to the right which is a long thin led.

After have a 178 degree car cam the video footage looks smaller.
The 120 degree one that I already have the video footage looks larger and easier to see number plates.

Your car cam is a 5 megapixel where the one I am looing at is 3.1 megapixel.
The video sample I've seen on the one below looks very good in daylight and one of the better ones I've seen at night.

Do you have a night video of yours recording ?
If your one does video like the one I am buying for night I'll go the one you bought from.

Here are the specs of the one I am looking at buying.

◎120 degree ultra wide angle lens
◎Super night mode, can get clear video at night
◎ Advanced H.264 video compression technology
◎ 1920x1080P FULL HD high quality resolution
◎3.1 mega pixels
◎ 2.7 inch high resolution LCD, can watch while shooting
◎ Matching IR Light for supplementing light at night
◎ Support HDMI high quality video transmission
◎ 3 resolution forms can be changed for video recording
◎ 30/60 frames per second for smooth video flow
◎ Equipped with special auto suction cup holder. Conveniently fix and use
◎ External GPS, record traffic speed, driving track (Optional)
◎ G-sensor to keep records of sensor data and real-time display on the player. (Optional)
◎ Powerful document protection, even in the recording process, the occurrence of sudden
power outages, machine damage, etc., video files will be intact
◎ Seamless recording; will not miss any data
◎ Adopt auto cigarette lighter power supply, to make the video recording while driving
◎ To start the auto automatic off; to start the video recording function
◎ Automatic circulating video recording, being able to set the record time for each file
◎Watch video while make video recording in driving. Support on-spot play back
◎ Time & date display and saving function.
◎ Motion detect, when the DVR detects moving objects, will start recording automatically
for 1 min, 1 min later will stop recording.
◎ Set the video recording time, stop recording when the setting time is up
◎ Screenshots function, can capture the video screen while video recording and reviewing
◎Charge through USB
◎ Human orientated operation interface
◎ Maximum 32GB or even bigger SD high capacity storage device
Feature
External GPS connector
AV Port
USB Port
Snap/delete
Power/light on/off key
TF slot
Fast back/Mic/left key
Fast forward/right key