Which Vantrue iOS App?

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Vantrue Nexus 4 Pro
Have users successfully downloaded OTA updates using the Vantrue iOS app? I'm not getting prompted for N4 Pro firmware updates even when I know one is available on their website, forcing me to update manually. Could this issue be due to there being two different Vantrue apps?

You need to clear the cache in the application more often, then a firmware update will be offered.
Just to clarify, you're saying that when you connect to your dashcam using WiFi on your iOS 18 device and open the Vantrue app, it should automatically prompt you for something without needing to adjust any settings, correct?

Just to clarify, you're saying that when you connect to your dashcam using WiFi on your iOS 18 device and open the Vantrue app, it should automatically prompt you for something without needing to adjust any settings, correct?
The Vantrue app may not automatically offer you anything until you clear the cache.
When there is a new firmware or a new version of the app, the app should notify you about it when you open it.

The Vantrue app may not automatically offer you anything until you clear the cache.
When there is a new firmware or a new version of the app, the app should notify you about it when you open it.
Thank you. On Android, clearing the app cache is certainly possible, but I'm not certain if this can be done on iOS.

Back