Why doesn't my A229Pro support front camera and internal camera resolution?

haiou_f

Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Viofo a229pro
I have updated the firmware to the latest version and restored the factory settings, but none of them work。
1000128247.jpg1000128248.jpg

bro what version is your firmware ?

here is the link to the latest public FW below:

u won't be able to adjust the individal resolution of each camera 2160p-1440p-1080p < i think that is already optimal for 3 channel setup !!

bro what version is your firmware ?

here is the link to the latest public FW below:

u won't be able to adjust the individal resolution of each camera 2160p-1440p-1080p < i think that is already optimal for 3 channel setup !!
thank you! I thought I could freely choose the video resolution without unplugging the connection cable, but I was too naive. If I only use the front camera and internal camera, I would have to unplug the rear camera connection cable from the host.

I have consulted customer service and suggest adding the option to turn off the rear camera separately

I have consulted customer service and suggest adding the option to turn off the rear camera separately
Why do you want to turn the rear camera off?
Maybe only for parking mode?

thank you! I thought I could freely choose the video resolution without unplugging the connection cable, but I was too naive. If I only use the front camera and internal camera, I would have to unplug the rear camera connection cable from the host.
just to let you know that if u use interior IR Camera with the main unit the main Camera's bitrate won't be max out , my suggestion is use rear cam with main unit and disconnect the Interior cam so ur main 4k camera can work at max bit rate 60mb!!

Why do you want to turn the rear camera off?
Maybe only for parking mode?
hahaI want to turn off the rear camera because the color of the film on the rear windshield of the car is very dark

just to let you know that if u use interior IR Camera with the main unit the main Camera's bitrate won't be max out , my suggestion is use rear cam with main unit and disconnect the Interior cam so ur main 4k camera can work at max bit rate 60mb!!
thanks for your suggestion

Back