Wifi disappears and camera starts double beeping

bl3h

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have an a139 2-ch setup.

It worked for a week, then started flaking.
On powerup it will say "wifi started" but I wont see the wifi, and then it will go "beep beep....beep beep....beep beep". With each set of beeps the camera light will alternates from on to off.
If I leave it unplugged for awhile (cigarette lighter), then plug it in, it will sometimes work for about 5 mins, let me connect to the wifi and record. Then the wifi disappears and it will start beeping again.

I've tried upgrading the firmware, same problem. Not sure where to go from here.

Are you using the 12V car adapter and power cable that came with the A139?

Have you tried to power it on in your house using the supplied short data cable and a USB wall charger?

Yes, the 12V adapter that came with it.

Plugging it into the wall seems to be working so far. I'm a durp. I didn't know I could dismount it after sticking it to the windshield :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Ok, its doing the same thing inside plugged into the wall.
IT was working but then wifi cut out. Wifi wouldnt turn on again when pressing the button (it said it turned on, but it wasnt visible)
I unplugged, and plugged it back in, it said wifi enabled, but the wifi light didnt come on, and now its back to Beep Beep.

What firmware were you on and what did you update to.

VIOFO_A139_V1.6_0106

Not certain what it was before I updated it.

If the WiFi-enabled, but not visible on the phone, maybe there is a hardware issue for the WiFi module. I have send a PM for you for further support.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z A139 0
mentadent A139 2
mentadent A139 0
Russelluk A139 10
Back