Will A119S mount vertically?

bfollowell

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm considering using an A119S as a rear facing camera. The only issue I can see is that these wedge type cameras are typically made to be mounted on a sloped front windshield and the cameras have a fairly limited amount of movement. However, in a couple of video reviews I've seen of this model, it appears that the camera has quite a bit more movement than other cameras of this style. I want to install this in my 2017 Toyota Tacoma, so it would be mounted to a vertical, 90 degree rear truck window. Will anyone familiar with this model let me know if the camera has enough movement to allow this sort of mounting?

Thank you.

Yes the lens swings a full 90 degrees for verticle windows. Use the thicker mount to give extra clearance for the optional CPL

Great! That's what I was hoping to hear.

Two of these and a BlackVu Power Magic Pro and I think I'll have a really nice, two-camera setup for my truck. Some initial reviews I saw made it sound as if this didn't have a parking mode but later videos/reviews I've seen makes it look like the A119S has a decent parking mode.

I'm excited to get this going.

Thanks for your help.

Great! That's what I was hoping to hear.

Two of these and a BlackVu Power Magic Pro and I think I'll have a really nice, two-camera setup for my truck. Some initial reviews I saw made it sound as if this didn't have a parking mode but later videos/reviews I've seen makes it look like the A119S has a decent parking mode.

I'm excited to get this going.

Thanks for your help.
Yes, it has a parking mode, which was added a few firmware updates ago. It's not buffered though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vince33 A119S 1
A A119S 16
jcdota A119S 9
L A119S 85
C A119S 5
Back