Worthwhile upgrade?

Mattyboyc0806s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the 0906 a worthwhile upgrade? I need to replace my 0806s as my darling little Dachshund has eaten it!! I have the hardware already installed in the car and have been fairly pleased with its performance other than the constant need to format the card and it keep turning itself off and the difficulty in emailing the clips as file size seems to be too large. I see the 0906 has parking guard, which would be handy and is a twin camera set up. I have looked at the nextbase 522 and the Garmins but can’t make my mind up. Any thoughts??

For some reason the 0906 doesn't seem very popular, it is a decent camera and has some useful improvements over the 0806, but most people choose the Viofo A129 Duo instead which has significantly better build quality and features for a little extra cost.

Whichever you choose, don't go for a battery based camera, they die after approximately 13 months. (Nextbase!)

Hi, Thanks for your reply, I’m going to dismiss any Nextbase one now and seriously look at the one you suggest as your not the only person to mention it, I’m not over bothered about a rear cam just want one that works really, sounds daft I know but none seem to do all that they claim without issues.
Thanks again

matt

Back