Would a Lexar Professional 1000x 128GB SDXC work?

in the SGZC12SG, they'll work FAT32 or exFAT but that's something that's hardware dependent, not familiar with the Lukas

I got the Kingston for the lifetime warranty....transcend has a lifetime warranty as well but it excludes dash cams. Kingston doesn't exclude dash cams...so far!

off track question, thinking of getting a Mobius C2, how do you like yours ?
Really nice and clear video, no distortion anywhere. I really am happy with it , and it is a major stepup from the A lens. The Mobius is a great camera.

Edit:
Search for @russ331 @Dashmellow posts for installation ideas. They are the ones who started it all for me!

Really nice and clear video, no distortion anywhere. I really am happy with it , and it is a major stepup from the A lens. The Mobius is a great camera.

Edit:
Search for @russ331 @Dashmellow posts for installation ideas. They are the ones who started it all for me!
Thanks @Gabacho, I ordered C2 Capacitor kit from BuyMobius.com this morning, email shipping... can't wait. Is the Kingston class 4 microSD good? I'll search for installation ideas too, TY.

Hi Jokiin, what camera are you using the cards with, and do you format w/ exFAT?

I just finished testing the Transcend 32 GB Ultimate SD, worked fine with my LK-7950, they are cheaper price than the Kingston brand.

BusterDuster,

Are you still using the Transcend 32GB card you ordered online with your LK-7950?

I'm curious to know if you've experienced any problems with functionality compared to a Lukas Genuine SD card?

BusterDuster,

Are you still using the Transcend 32GB card you ordered online with your LK-7950?

I'm curious to know if you've experienced any problems with functionality compared to a Lukas Genuine SD card?
I just used it one full day of driving and it acted the same as the Lukas 32 gb card that I have. I was satisfied with that so I put the card on the shelf and planed to use it exclusively at the 6 month mark or so when the Lukas starts to puke out. I don't drive that much so maybe I'll get more mileage out of the Lukas. If you want I could drop the Transcend in and use it for a couple weeks and give you more feedback...

Back