X2 in the city at night

What's the album? And is that a tomtom nagging you in the background?

Last edited:
I was watching this through last night to see if was as close as I thought it was. Brightness at high.
This is State Highway One. The main road that travels the length of both islands in New Zealand. Its wide - the 2 lanes and shoulder are equivalent to 4 lanes in the UK. Taken at around 11pm, I knew there was a wide load coming, but I didn't expect it to take up my whole lane as well. Not sure what made me stop, usually I would have just pulled over a bit, but if I hadn't my car would have been totalled by the overhang and as you can hear, if my wife had been driving we'd all have been dead - lol. He just pulled over at the last minute to give enough clearance to get past.

Last edited:
You got it @AlvinDj - that's BT's A Song Across Wires album - the guy is a genius. I can't wait for Electronic Opus.

I've been a fan since the mid 90s and have been lucky enough to see him live a few times - absolutely love his stuff :)

@NZDashcam the first track is Skylarking on there from that album.

@mcaf123 that was on high brightness at that point - I usually run on low brightness as I prefer the extra sharpness you get plus it works better at reading numberplates with xenons at night - at least better than anything else I've tried yet.

Last edited:
Back