Z970WD

Karl St-Amant

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi! I have my Qvia z970 since a couple weeks and that looks It doesn't switch to parking mode. I played with settings, tried lots of things format often but nothing work. My other camera switched to park as soon I tun off my truck engine but my z970 stayed on always recording

I love that camera. I had LK 7900 before and some others but this z970 is by far the best dashcam I never had, bit expensive but so great.

thanks for your help

Hi! I have my Qvia z970 since a couple weeks and that looks It doesn't switch to parking mode. I played with settings, tried lots of things format often but nothing work. My other camera switched to park as soon I tun off my truck engine but my z970 stayed on always recording

I love that camera. I had LK 7900 before and some others but this z970 is by far the best dashcam I never had, bit expensive but so great.

thanks for your help

Have you hardwired wires to switched ( ACC ) and constant ( BAT ) power supply or both to constant power ?

OOOOKKKKKK here is my problem lolll both are on constant power... I though that "park mode" set with voltage decreased like LK 7900

thank you much Niko :)

No problem. Most important you will get it sorted.

Back